BUSINESS AND EDUCATIONAL MATERIALS
Keeping up with the business end of things can be a challenge, that is why we stock record keeping forms. Each form can help you stay on track and help your customers stay happy.
Farrier Forms makes invoices designed with the farrier in mind. Shoeing records for all your barn and farm appointments. Horse owners appreciate seeing exactly what was done for each horse.
- Farrier Forms Organizer
- Farrier Forms Organizer Refills
- Farrier Forms Weekly Planners
- Farrier Forms Appointment Cards
- Farrier Forms Invoice Books
Books are available from authors like the following:
- Heather Beauchemin, CJF TE “The Hoof Book”
- Dr. Doug Butler, “Essential Principals of Horseshoeing”
- Jim Keith, “I never called myself a cowboy.”
- John Hickman and Martin Humphrey “Hickmans Farriery – Second Edition”
- Chris Gregory “Gregory’s Textbook of Farriery” in English or Spanish
- Anatomy of the Equine - Pocket Books
- Simon Curtis “The Hoof of the Horse”
- Roy Bloom “Book of Shoes”
- And many more!
We also have a selection of how-to DVDs available.
- Tool Maintenance
- Shoeing the Jumper
- Fundamentals of Forging 1-4
- Basic Shoe Modifications
- 12 Reference Points
Rounding out this section we have hoof and leg anatomy replicas as well as hoof templates by Adam Fahr for competitive shoe building.